I took a Chinese history class for a semester when I was a freshman in high school. For my final paper, I wrote about foot-binding. Which brings me to this article, entitled: Plastic Surgery: Are Toes The New Nose?
who we are
birds of a pleather is:
We are based in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean we shy away from liking other places. Other places make us happy too.
We like to answer your questions, ask about anything and everything, or just let us know what you think about the weather. Comments and emails are the best way to reach us.
The Birds may be reached at:
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- My DIY pumping station in a public restroom @iah ... It's time that airports invest in a lactation pod for each ter… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Thanks for the #love @HoustoniaMag #shoplocal #kickstarter #houston The Perfect T-Shirt Is One You Design Yourself houstoniamag.com/articles/2017/… 6 months ago
- Fascinating piece: The War To Sell You A Mattress Is An Internet Nightmare fastcompany.com/3065928/sleepo… 6 months ago
- Kit Launches Kickstarter For Build-It-Yourself T-Shirts - #fashion #business #entrepreneur @businessinsider markets.businessinsider.com/news/1002995245 6 months ago
- I just backed Build Your Own Staple Tee on @Kickstarter because #fashion needs to catch up to #women kck.st/2xV3qMx 6 months ago