Sale Alert! Nordstrom Half-Yearly
As someone who grew up in Southern California, I have a strong allegiance to Nordstrom and their sales. While we highly recommend going to a store to score the best deals, you can find some good stuff online. And remember, if you live in the District and buy online, you don’t pay sales tax. Sometimes if you buy it in-store, they will offer free shipping and send it to you, thus allowing you to still avoid sales tax. Hey, we never said we weren’t cheap. Of course that robs you of the instant gratification angle, but money is money.
Some good finds on the sale site:
- Halogen Velvet Blazer – $79.99
- Truth & Pride field jacket – $129.90
- Eight Sixty silk tank Dress – $57.90
- ECI Chanel-esque wool jacket – $39.90
- Trouve hooded canvas parka – $71.90
- Splendid cargo pants – $69.90
- Flounce v-neck tunic – $41.90
- Halogen boyfriend cardigan – $39.90
- Charlie Jade silk romper – $78.90
- Fab Jeffrey Campbell rain boots – $69.95
- Bebe patent bone pump – $59.90
Also lots and lots of underwear (we never buy ours full price) and a really good plus-size selection. And IF we had $500 to burn (ha!), we would pick up this amazing 3.1 Philip Lim boucle blazer. A girl can dream, no?