who we are
birds of a pleather is:
We are based in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean we shy away from liking other places. Other places make us happy too.
We like to answer your questions, ask about anything and everything, or just let us know what you think about the weather. Comments and emails are the best way to reach us.
The Birds may be reached at:
- Tix to Life and Death of Marina Abramovic at The Armory on sale Mon! I wish dec 13 was a conceivable date in my world bit.ly/17bJ14f 4 days ago
- Proud PR girl today - glowing review on Refined Hype for our Aniekan and HKS 181 show on view now bit.ly/12LwuD2 5 days ago
- whoa whoa whoa! RT @nytimesarts: ArtsBeat: Kim Deal Leaves the Pixies nyti.ms/178Lex7 5 days ago
- #DCFlagDay! Rally tonight at Dupont Circle 6pm. Support DC voting rights. Deets at PoP bit.ly/1bDYwhM 5 days ago
- Emma Bluth instagram.com/p/ahKLRWM94o/ 6 days ago
- @AmericanAir was 1356 DFW but wouldve mssd cnct 2 BWI bc delay. then to Ohare sch'd 8:45, left 12:35. Now 1422 DCA... no gate meant no lunch 1 day ago
- #epicfail @AmericanAir calls at 1:30am says flt thru DFW delayed, now thru Chicago. 4 hrs late. 4 gate changes. No gate when arrive in Chi! 1 day ago
- so... pleated shorts. It looks like that's happening. Trying to figure out if I'm excited/horrified. 2 months ago
- @nbcnews #fail brian williams & @chucktodd ... McCormick Spices were and are from the Charm City, not the Windy City 7 months ago
- I'm sorry - this woman is plus sized?? "plus-size Vogue cover girl Robyn Lawley learned to love her body" bit.ly/R9v8ut @MailOnline 9 months ago