5, 4, 3, 2, 1…
THIGH HIGH SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL LEOPARD PRINT ROLLER SKATES INSPIRED BY KEITH HARING. I’m out. Drops the microphone, hands in the air. Exits the stage.
who we are
birds of a pleather is:
We are based in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean we shy away from liking other places. Other places make us happy too.
We like to answer your questions, ask about anything and everything, or just let us know what you think about the weather. Comments and emails are the best way to reach us.
The Birds may be reached at:
- @ArtspaceDC @mabarrow @kristysimmons @wwfilmfest @amyapreston @washington_dc1 Friday 7pm EMP's new 25 artist show bit.ly/TSsUy9 9 months ago
- thx to @eastcityart @diggallery @appraisalsdc @dcjazzfest @iamtonylear @_davidcastain for the follow :) 1 year ago
- Arts America chattin with Alex bit.ly/JsdmcP 1 year ago
- "My destiny is to feed people's imaginations." #TEDxWDC 1 year ago
- DC has more film festivals thank any other city in the country what what #TEDxWDC 1 year ago
- so... pleated shorts. It looks like that's happening. Trying to figure out if I'm excited/horrified. 1 month ago
- @nbcnews #fail brian williams & @chucktodd ... McCormick Spices were and are from the Charm City, not the Windy City 6 months ago
- I'm sorry - this woman is plus sized?? "plus-size Vogue cover girl Robyn Lawley learned to love her body" bit.ly/R9v8ut @MailOnline 8 months ago
- RIP Sylvia.... my first ever meal in NYC, age 12. Sylvia Woods, Soul-Food Restaurateur, Is Dead at 86 nyti.ms/LwanBN 10 months ago
- wise words! @allthingsfashdc So You Want To Be a Fashion Entrepreneur? Gentle Words of Advice for Indie Designers allthingsfashiondc.com/2012/07/11/gue… 10 months ago